At Jordandal Cookhouse we serve wholesome home-style meals made with grass-fed, pasture-raised meat from Wisconsin Farms.
We source as many local products as possible for our menu, including:
- Pasture-raised Pork from Pecatonica Valley Farms and Enos Farms
- 100% Grass-Fed Organic Beef from Scenic Heights Farm
- Pastured Chicken from Pecatonica Valley Farms
- Bread from Batch Bakehouse and Madison Sourdough Co.
- Dairy from Sassy Cow Creamery
- Eggs from Yuppie Hill Farm
- Produce from RE Golden and local farmer's markets
- Cheeses from Wisconsin
Everything on our menu is created from scratch; house baked desserts, freshly prepared salads, hand made crusts, sauces from scratch, hand mashed potatoes, house simmered stocks and pickled veggies. We have sandwiches, small plates, hearty entrees, soups, and unique daily specials. We also offer vegetarian, vegan, gluten-friendly and children’s options.
Dine in or take out. We also have a frozen meat & entree selection at the Cookhouse. You can buy our fresh made soups, pot pies, burritos, and other frozen take-home meal options. Or grab a few of our steaks, a roast, or some of our popular varieties of sausage and make a delicious meal at home.